Discussions générales Sénégal

Engaging the Enemy: Brian joins the Falcoholic to talk Panthers at Falcons
Auteur: douhua2233   
Date:   13-12-18 09:23   >>> Répondre à ce message

I joined Jeanna Thomas and DW to discuss the upcoming divisional matchup on Sunday for your podcasting pleasure. This is a very important game for both teams http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-dontari-poe-jersey , as the Falcons try to right the ship after an 0-1 start and the Panthers try to rally to 2-0 despite several awful injuries. Topics discussed include:How injuries have sucked in ghttp://www.sndpic.com//nike_nfl_jerseys/nike_carolina_panthers/nike_panthers_115.jpgeneral for both teamsHow the Panthers offense will fair against a banged up Falcons defenseHow a terrible slew of injuries ravaged the Panthers offensive line, and how they will try to combat these issuesScoring predictionsSome Saints trash talk (as always) along with some general banter between the rival writersScore predictionsThis is always a fun time with these two, despite their choice of NFL team. We always keep it playful and real, and there’s really never a sense of homerism.Check out the podcast here, and let us know what you think!How many games will the Carolina Panthers win in 2018? With the 2018 season kicking off this week, it’s time for each of us in the Cat Scratch Reader community to officially go on record and predict how many games the Panthers will win this year. I’m going to go out on a limb and make my predictions in this column and I would ask that each of you do the same in the comments below so we can see how the CSR community is feeling about the 2018 squad. And just think Cheap Ryan Kalil Jersey , if you get your prediction right in the comments you can go back at the end of the season and show everyone how dang smart you are. Here are my wild guesses:Week 1 vs. Dallas Cowboys - Win. The Panthers front seven takes full advantage of a Dallas offensive line to stuff the run and the Cowboys sub-par receivers are held in check. Week 2 at Atlanta Falcons - Loss. Carolina’s thin secondary struggles to stop Matt Ryan on the road. Julio Jones single-handedly wins the week for his fantasy owners. Week 3 vs. Cincinnati Bengals - Win. The Panthers pull out a low-scoring home win as Geno Atkins, Carlos Dunlap, and the Bengals defense make life hard on Carolina’s unpredictable offensive line.Week 4 ByeWeek 5 vs. New York Giants - Win. Carolina comes off the bye week to pull out a high-scoring home win against a Giants team featuring a rejuvenated offense but a weak pass defense. Week 6 at Washington - Win. Two really solid defenses slug it out for four quarters, but Carolina’s offense is just simply better than Washington’s. Week 7 at Philadelphia Eagles - Loss. Going on the road to face the defending Super Bowl champions is never easy, and the Eagles take this one. Week 8 vs. Baltimore Ravens - Win. Carolina eeks out a home win against a feisty Ravens team which will struggle to get pressure on Cam Newton (PFF ranks Baltimore’s pass rush 25th in the NFL). Week 9 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Win. The Bucs are one of the league’s worst teams and the Panthers blow the doors off their NFC South rivals. Week 10 at Pittsburgh Steelers - Loss. A shaky Carolina secondary gets exposed by Ben Roethlisberger and Antonio Brown. Week 11 at Detroit Lions - Loss. The Panthers cornerbacks struggle for the second week in a row as Matt Stafford picks apart the secondary. Ron Rivera benches or cuts a CB after this game to shake things up.Week 12 vs. Seattle Seahawks - Win. Kawann Short, Dontari Poe Cheap James Bradberry Jersey , and Luke Kuechly wreak havoc against an overwhelmed Seahawks offensive line as the Panthers pull out a physical slugfest at home. Week 13 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Win. Tampa Bay’s season is all but over at this point and the Panthers come up with a road win. Week 14 at Cleveland Browns - Win. Carolina cruises to an easy road win as they gear up for a grueling three-game stretch to end the season. Week 15 vs. New Orleans Saints - Loss. The Saints beat the Panthers three times in 2017, playoffs included, and Carolina’s secondary remains unable to slow down Drew Brees and the Saints passing game.Week 16 vs. Atlanta Falcons - Loss. The Falcons receivers find open spaces and terrorize the Panthers struggling secondary. Week 17 at New Orleans Saints - Loss. Once again, the Saints passing game is more than Carolina’s corners can handle as the Panthers drop their third straight game to close out the regular season. Overall I have the Panthers going 9-7 with most of the losses coming against teams with pass-oriented offenses led by elite quarterbacks. If you can’t tell, I see the secondary as this year’s Achilles heel.Most NFL pundits predict the Panthers registering somewhere between seven and nine wins. The 9-7 record I’m predicting makes Carolina a fringe playoff team so I’ll be optimistic and say they somehow sneak into the postseason as the NFC South once again sends three teams to the playoffs. I’m officially on the record. Now it’s your turn by voting below and immortalizing your prediction in the comments.

http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com

Liste des forums  |  Besoin d'un login ? Enregistre toi ici
 Identification
 Nom d'utilisateur:
 Mot de passe:
 Se rappeler de mon login:

Mot de passe oublié ?
Entre ici ton e-mail ou ton identifiant et un nouveau mot de passe te sera envoyé par mail.