Discussions générales Sénégal

www.thechiefsfootballauthentic.com
Auteur: panxing18   
Date:   18-12-18 03:28   >>> Répondre à ce message

When you’re a receiver for Patrick Mahomes Womens Reggie Ragland Jersey , “never stop running†Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes spoke to the media Monday morning, as the team prepares to take on the Green Bay Packers in their final preseason game Thursday night at 7:30 p.m. Arrowhead Time.Based upon tendencies of Andy Reid, Mahomes won’t play in that game, meaning his preseason is over. With that being the case, I wanted to bring some attention to something special about the young quarterback—a signature I’ve found that may set him apart from his predecessor in Alex Smith.—Old friend BJ Kissel of Chiefs dot com had the opportunity to interview wide receiver Tyreek Hill after The Throw during the Chiefs’ preseason Week 2 win over the Atlanta Falcons (better times). One of Hill’s quotes during the interview popped:Keep running. Keep playing.On Wednesday after the game Youth Steven Nelson Jersey , tight end Travis Kelce was asked a similar question—his about whether he must constantly stay alert because of Mahomes’ ability to keep plays alive.And there it was again. Keep running. Keep playing.Mahomes not only has an innate ability to extend plays—he is also downright preaching that fact.I asked Mahomes about that mentality on Monday.“You have to be able to attack the whole entire field at all times,†Mahomes said. “I feel like times when you get behind the defenses they have kind of a clock in their head, and so they know the quarterback is supposed to be down and they sort of stop running, a little bit. Then I tell our receivers to keep running because I can always throw it past those guys and they can make plays. “I always tell all those guys just to keep running at all times and they could always get a chance to catch the ball.â€There are no doubt going to be questions about the Chiefs defense this year. But this offense has the feel of one that will be fun to watch. The Patrick Mahomes effect is real when it comes to television ratings, per NBC Sports.Top metered markets for Chiefs-PatriotsThe Kansas City Chiefs-New England Patriots Sunday Night Football game delivered NBC’s highest viewership of the season with a total average delivery of 21.5 million viewers across NBC TV http://www.thechiefsfootballauthentic.com/dustin-colquitt-jersey-authentic , NBC Sports Digital and NFL Digital Platforms, the network says. That number is an increase of 32 percent from last year’s Week 6 Sunday Night Football game between the New York Giants and Denver Broncos.The final quarter, which saw two lead changes and six scoring plays, registered 23.7 million viewers. I found this data, in particular Womens Sammy Watkins Jersey , very interesting: Football is very much still king in America.I find the game numbers have a lot to do with the quarterback matchup between Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes. Early indications say that Mahomes is the real deal—I believe to the point of “elite†status—and with that being the case, the Chiefs are in for many primetime games for years to come.We already are seeing the product of that with this weekend’s game against the Cincinnati Bengals flexed to Sunday night. Sorry, Jimmy G.

panxingdhfd

Liste des forums  |  Besoin d'un login ? Enregistre toi ici
 Identification
 Nom d'utilisateur:
 Mot de passe:
 Se rappeler de mon login:

Mot de passe oublié ?
Entre ici ton e-mail ou ton identifiant et un nouveau mot de passe te sera envoyé par mail.