Discussions générales Sénégal

inating in T
Auteur: panxing18   
Date:   08-10-18 01:49   >>> Répondre à ce message

The Oakland Raiders have agreed to a 3-year contract worth more than $15 million to keep defensive tackle Justin Ellis off the free-agent market.

A person familiar with the deal said Friday that Ellis will be guaranteed at least $6 million. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the team has not announced the signing.

Ellis was slated to become an unrestricted free agent next week before the Raiders decided to keep the stout run-stopping defensive tackle.

Ellis was originally a fourth-round pick by Oakland in 2014. He has started 41 of the 60 games he has played in four seasons with the Raiders and is strong against the run.

The Raiders still need to find a pass-rushing threat inside. Ellis has only a half-sack in his career and has 3 quarterback pressures in 327 pass-rush snaps the past two seasons Jason Pominville Jersey Kids , according to SportRadar.

—

From the moment the new helmet rule suddenly appeared in late March, I didn’t like it. I didn’t like it because it seemed that the NFL was up to something.

It seemed like the NFL was up to something because the whole thing was cloaked in mystery and ambiguity. That sense has continued over the last two months Tyler Seguin Jersey , culminating in Tuesday’s news that, indeed Womens Jason Demers Jersey , it will also apply to offensive linemen.

I’ll share later tonight some thoughts in writing as to what Tuesday’s explanation from NFL V.P. of officiating Al Riveron means. For now, feel free to digest my real-time reaction to the news via the newest edition of #PFTPM Cal Clutterbuck Jersey , which covers all late-breaking Tuesday news and also answers plenty of questions from the @PFTPMPosse.
Youth Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys

panxingdhfd

Liste des forums  |  Besoin d'un login ? Enregistre toi ici
 Identification
 Nom d'utilisateur:
 Mot de passe:
 Se rappeler de mon login:

Mot de passe oublié ?
Entre ici ton e-mail ou ton identifiant et un nouveau mot de passe te sera envoyé par mail.